What's new

Directors Who would win in a fight? (Round IV) (1 Viewer)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
If I didn't agree that it's really funny to mock Anna Nicole Smith, I'd be rather upset about her defeating Supes. That's it for Round 13.

Anna Nicole Smith defeats Superman (Ludicrous!)
Droopy defeats Stitch

This eliminates Angelo.M, leaving us with three teams each having one fighter left. I refuse to give anyone an easy matchup, so we are going to have a "Mexican standoff" final round. Vote for the one fighter that you think would emerge victorious from this battle.

Round Fourteen (for the championship)

The Final Battle
Wolverine (My team)
Anna Nicole Smith (Brian Lawrence's team)
Droopy (ChuckDeLa's team)

I will leave the voting in this round open all weekend and through Monday, announcing the winner on Monday evening. Anna Nicole Smith has fought six rounds in a row, so she must be awfully tired by now. :D

Brad

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Anna Nicole Smith via an urn to their heads and the ghostly manipulations of her late husband ("Angels In The Outfield" style) in addition to the classic "sit-down" splash with one piled on top of another, to win the Championship (and the prize money $$$)! :D

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
BUMP - In case you missed the posting. This is not a vote, but I think Anna Nicole Smith would intimately learn the meaning of the word puncture. :D

Brad

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
The Final Battle
Wolverine (My team)
Anna Nicole Smith (Brian Lawrence's team)
Droopy (ChuckDeLa's team)

Anna Nicole Smith

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Yeah. OK. With a whopping three votes cast (including his own), Brian Lawrence has taken the title. An ignominious victory, but a victory nonetheless.

So the winning team is:
Speedy Gonzalez (1-1)
Jesus Quintana (0-1)
Mecha-Streisand (0-1)
Tom Jones (0-1)
The Man With No Name (0-1)
Anna Nicole Smith (8-0)

That's 9-5 overall. Just to amuse myself, I calculated some of the other overall records (sorted by record and draft order).

Me (8-6)
Chuck (8-6)
-----------
Angelo (7-6)
-----------
Ric (6-6)
Steeve (6-6)
-----------
Steve (5-6)
Brian K. (5-6)
-----------
John (4-6)
-----------
Mike (2-6)

Thanks for playing guys. Throw some smack around, Brian. We've all earned it. :D

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks