Who owns XMen Evolution?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by DeathStar1, Jan 28, 2004.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Every now and then I'll tune in to this series on Cartoon Network and have a really fun time watching it. However, there are so many episodes I havn't seen, it really needs to be watched in order on DVD, so I'm wondering who owns the rights to release it?

This is the first thing XMen I've ever watched, having skipped the original series, havn't seen the two movies, and never read an issue of the comic, so sorry if I'm ignorant on the details [​IMG].

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

3. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

Warner Bros. owns the release rights and so far they've only done volume set releases. [​IMG]

4. Beast

Beast Second Unit

But other then the Season 2 release, that came out April of last year, they have put them out in order. Season 1: Volume 1-4, Season 2: Volume 1. And then on Feb. 10th, 2/2. [​IMG]

5. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Now that the series has been cancelled, maybe they'll speed up the releases and finish off the run.

6. Beast

Beast Second Unit

Yeah, it's a crying shame that the series was cancelled when it was still doing so well. And especially with Season 5 going to center on the Phoenix Saga. [​IMG]