What's new

Who owns these Properties? (1 Viewer)

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
I'd grab 12 O'CLOCK HIGH on DVD too, but am resorting to taking matters into my own hands. They're currently running the episodes on MeTV weeknights at 2 AM ET, so I'm making my own archives of these episodes. Currently I'm at about 68% of them, with another three weeks until they get back around to where I started. I'll need one more run-through though, since my MeTV reception is a little flaky at times resulting in missed or unusable episodes.

Harry

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
How about Garrison's Gorillas? Is it owned by the same people who did Rat Patrol? And the sixties The Farmer's Daugher? Inga Swenson was so beautiful in that series? James

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
The Farmer's Daughter is a Sony property. (Inger Stevens, not Inga Swenson. But she was lovely.) Garrison's Gorillas is owned by the same production company as Combat, but I don't know who has the video rights at this point. It was not licensed for syndication to the same distributor as Combat, so no reason to assume the home video distribution would be the same either. At one point, Disney (Buena Vista) had the syndication rights, so they might know.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I'd buy 12 o clock high in a heartbeat as well as Nanny and the Professor. Since Fox is worthless for TV on DVD they need to start licensing to Shout or MPI.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
FanCollector said:
The Farmer's Daughter is a Sony property. (Inger Stevens, not Inga Swenson. But she was lovely.) I stand corrected. I must have been making a "Norweigian" slip there. I apologize. Thanks for the info. James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks