What's new

Who is Ais? (1 Viewer)

bhu

Auditioning
Real Name
Keith
I'm not sure where to post this so I guess I'll start here. I do film reviews mostly, but I also have a side job tracking down whether or not stuff is available for sale/rent in any format. For a lot of stuff on Blu-ray I find on Amazon and other sites the film studio has the dvd rights, but the blu-ray is listed as being distributed by Ais. I can't find any information on them so I'm curious if anyone here knows who they are and if they're legitimate.

bhu

Auditioning
Real Name
Keith
Perchance do they have a website or something then? I need to find their info if I can. I'm assuming Ais is an acronym?

bhu

Auditioning
Real Name
Keith
atfree said:
It appears this is part of Odeon Entertainment.... here's their website: http://www.odeonent.co.uk/
Thank you kind sir :)

How did you find out the connection? Before I alter the databse my editor will require me to show hims osme sort of evidence they're related.

Ferdinand Hudson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ronnie
I've always assumed it was an acronym used by Amazon for import titles shipped in-house (Amazon UK/France/Germany/Italy/Spain/USA/Canada and so on). These titles aren't relegated to UK only but other countries as well as far as I can tell but then I haven't dug that deep into this matter either.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks