What's new

Who hates that Dell guy... (1 Viewer)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
the Dell guy graduated?!

nah i'm FOR him as long as he makes their stock go ^up^!

Carrot Top
now HE is annoying. if he started doing stuff for Dell, i think i'd sell all my stock regardless of his effect on it. geez, can you believe people actually pay to see his stand-up shows?! i really hate that guy.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
To call him 'annoying' would be an understatement; he is nails-grating-on-chalkboard to me. He's Eddie Haskell from Leave It To Beaver - is 'hip' for the kiddies and sucks up to parents - the type that needs to be sterilized so he doesn't dirty the gene pool.

Travis D

Second Unit
It's a shame more people do not know of the Screen Savers. Especially Morgan, OMG! She's the kind of girl woman who can turn a floppy disk into a hard disk in no time. She could use some Ram sticks in her slots if you ya know what I mean. And I think you do. With her, PCI stand for Puttin Coc.... ok, I'll stop there. Getting to gross for my own good.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I liked him at first but now find him a little annoying. But I think that has more to deal with his success. You know, put someone on a pedestal and then knock him/her off of it syndrome...

I wish him the best. He seems to have the right mindset in that he wants to imitate Sean Penn. Penn, of course, got started as Spicoli in FTARH and has turned into an amazing actor.

Neil J

Stunt Coordinator
You wanna talk about someone who needs to be put down in a very bad way is that dude on tv that runs around all hyper talkin' about the government giving you money...he wears a jacket full of question marks. I loathe him.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Jeff Kleist,

I find it funny that your hit list is exactly like mine. Now we must join forces to easily wipe out those that oppose good taste.

No pro-humane disclaimer here. I won't take back my hit list. If someone doesn't like it then they can sit in a corner and cry like Nancy Kerrigan

Mike Lenthol

Second Unit
I bet what would be interesting to see is the geographical representation of where sales went up. I’m betting there is a trend ;)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
What's even funnier is the POS Dell I have at work... Don't bother the fact that's it's old as hell, I don't use it for anything besides email and the Internet since my work is all on DEC workstations. But the POS is so badly designed, it's incredible. First, there's only one 5 1/4" drive slot for 1 CD-ROM which was replaced with a CD-RW my boss gave me cause our lovely Tech Support said it wasn't supported (it was) so he gave it to me to get to work and now I have a CD-RW. I thought of putting my original CD-ROM drive back on the side since that stupid case doesn't have an alternate slot for one and so I can burn stuff on-the-fly but the stupid power supply doesn't even have a spare power line!!! And my friend with all the parts couldn't find his splitter and since this wasn't really work related, I didn't feel like requesting one nor do I have one at home.

But anyway, that Dell guy, that's funny Scott L, I feel the same way. Why is this guy sooo excited over a Dell or (any PC for that matter...I don't get a hard-on over my PC... Get a life, DOOD!

Jay

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I hate the Dell guy. Until he is gone, and even after that I'm sticking to Macintosh.
I hate Carrot Top with a passion. Until he is done, I'm dialing "0." Anyone who thinks he is funny should be spayed or neutered. ;)
I hate Pillsbury's "My heart to yours" ads. They are manipulative and annoying, and if I have to see another one of them, I'm going on a gluten-free diet!
I hate the fact that television has commercials at all; the breaks are about four minutes long and not one of them has sold me on the merits of a particular product.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
dude don't knock carrot top.. hell for a million dollars I'd wear a red wig and act like a tool too.

same goes for the dell guy..

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
I too thought his first 2 or three spots were kind cool, but now his catch phrasing and hooks are huge stretches, don't work and sometimes don't even make sense.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Well, Henry, you're local, and from the looks of your sig have a pretty big gun :) You know what to do :)

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
:)
Jeff, for the record.
I own a Dell, but i bought it cuz i had a Dell before he even came on the scene. In fact, Dell was a leading PC company without this kid.
Hmm, maybe the kid lives in Austin too :D

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
It's a shame more people do not know of the Screen Savers. Especially Morgan, OMG! She's the kind of girl woman who can turn a floppy disk into a hard disk in no time. She could use some Ram sticks in her slots if you ya know what I mean. And I think you do. With her, PCI stand for Puttin Coc.... ok, I'll stop there. Getting to gross for my own good.
Ahhh...nerd love!!! :D I'm just kidding Travis!
I watch The Screensavers all the time myself. I gotta agree about Morgan.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks