What's new

who can give me a recommend about the best bluray player, i really want to get one! (1 Viewer)

terrymecbethben

Auditioning
Real Name
terrymecbethben
Recently i really want to get a bluray video player, and i saw a player called mac bluray player, but it needs to be paid, So i'm not sure whether it deserves or not, is there anyone can give me recomment?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Mac Bluray Player is a Mac software application that allows you to use an external Blu-ray drive with your Mac computer. It is not a dedicated home theater Blu-ray player. If you are looking for a Blu-ray player I would recommend searching Amazon for reviews on players from Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, etc. The brands I just mentioned are some of the more notable ones. By searching Amazon you can look at real-world reviews and then either purchase online or compare prices with your local retailer. Let us know how you make out.

DavidMiller

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Miller
Panasonic or Oppo are the best in my opinion. Just bought the new Oppo very nicely done. Only complaint the Hulu stick sticks out the front which is a pretty poor design.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks