What's new

Which movie are you? (1 Viewer)

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Dang, lots of Easy Riders around here, not to mention a few Godfathers and Apocalyse Now guys. Let's mix it up a little more, shall we? :D

JeremyErwin

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps "Wuthering Heights" and "Schindler's List" type personalities simply aren't attracted to home theater.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Fabulous. I am Apocalypse Now, and I did NOT like the movie! That is, according to the 45 question version of the quiz.

According to the 27 question version of the quiz, I am the Godfather. Hmm...

And according to the 18 question version of the quiz, I am the Godfather, again.

Finally, the nine question version - The Godfather again. I guess this is another incentive to finally see this movie.

The votes are in, I am the Godfather.

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor

I got this from taking the 45 question test. The description of me that it gives is nice and surprisingly accurate, but I wish it picked a movie that I had actually seen. I have read the book that this movie is based on and while I thought it was okay, it's far from a favourite of mine.

I got the same result from the 27 questions test, but this from the 18 Question Test:

At least this time it's a movie I saw and liked!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Umm, what does it mean when it says that i'm Psycho? :crazy:

;) Just kidding, it said that i'm Mr. Smith Goes to Washington after taking the 45 question test. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks