What's new

Which is worse, Master of Disguise or Pluto Nash (1 Viewer)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I would say Master of Disguise simply for the fact that it is non-OAR. At least Pluto Nash is OAR. :D

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Can anything really be worse than "Kung-Pow Enter the Fist" THAT was truely HORRID!
Watch Eegah or The Creeping Terror. In fact, Kung Pow is a very funny movie.... you'd have to be a MST3K or What's Up Tiger Lily fan to really enjoy it. "At this moment, the chosen one learned a valuable lesson about iron claws - they hurt like crap, man!"

todd s

Senior HTF Member
That is like asking which is worse..Getting whacked in the head with a bat or a rock. They both are very painful. ;)

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
I would say Master of Disguise simply for the fact that it is non-OAR. At least Pluto Nash is OAR.
Yep, that's correct. Actually, I enjoyed both movies and both were on my "Maybe" list but Pluto Nash I didn't buy because of Bad Timing (Being out on Christmas and I had lots of things to buy so money was an issue) and Master Of Disguise... Well, No OAR = No SALE!

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Which is worse, Master of Disguise or Pluto Nash?

Isn't that like asking "which is worse, stabbing myself in my left eye or my right?"

Mind you...either of these flicks can make ya wanna do that. ;)

David Rogers

Supporting Actor
Pluto Nash is a damn funny flick. Too bad y'all don't like it. (it's a comedy, not a serious SF flick)

BrentPollard

Second Unit
Quote; Neither of those is G-rated anyway. Pluto Nash is PG-13 like everything else. Master of Disguise is PG.

You are correct. The box said G but the rating on the movie itself was indeed PG. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks