What's new

Directors Which "Final Chapter" are you most excited for? (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Just got back from seeing Kill Bill :star: :star: :star: :star: along with the longer Matrix trailer. :emoji_thumbsup: looks excellent

My adjusted vote

1. The Return of the King

2. Kill Bill Volume 2

3. The Matrix Revolutions

4. Star Wars Episode 3

DavidAC

Stunt Coordinator
Star Wars Episode 3 -Well I liked the first 2 but EpIII is THE one I have been waiting for since GL decided to do the prequels, so much is gonna happen in this one, can't wait!
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King -Can't wait to see the conclusion to a great trilogy.
The Matrix Revolutions -A little underwhelmed when I saw Reloaded at the theaters but watching it on DVD has made me appreciate it a bit more, will be there opening day for revolutions.
Kill Bill: Volume 2-Haven't yet seen Vol.1:b

Kirk Tsai

Screenwriter
1. The Matrix Revolutions
I was one of those who was in awe of Reloaded, just as I was with the first film. It astounded me. Reloaded was such a great "questions" movie that if Revolutions can provide half of the answers to my questions, it will knock me out.

2. Star Wars: Episode III
Emotionally, this is probably no. 1, or tied with Revolutions. The prequels have certainly brought a lot of mixed feelings. But this falls to number 2 because I am willing to wait; I will be a nervous wreck when 05 comes along, but I also want it to last until then.

3. Kill Bill: Volume II
The most exciting filmmaker with a most exciting Volume I.

4. Return of the King
I want to see this badly, too. But I DO have the books in my mind, and my own imagination of it. The film version of "Fellowship" probably surpassed my vision of the book, but TTT did not. ROTK was such a strong read and evoked so much from me that I don't know how far the film can add upon that. It will be a thrill nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks