What's new

Where's my Excalibur? (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
With the recent release of King Arthur, you would have thought it was a good time to release a properly framed and remastered special edition of EXCALIBUR. I guess it'll go on my wish list for next year...

Ric

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
It could happen, I never thought WB would put out a SE of The Right Stuff so anything is possible.....a remastered DVD of Outland would be nice as well.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Not a big fan of Outland eh?:)

DOH! ...sorry Jack, I got it. (slaps forehead)

SvenS

Second Unit
Geez you make it sound like The Right Stuff was a piss poor film! The Right Stuff rightfully deserved a SE and is certaining a much more citically acclaimed (and box office sucess) then Excalibur is (although I do like Excalibur).

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray

:confused: Umm........no. That wasn't what I meant at all.
What I mean is that I never thought they would re-release one of my favorite films in an SE as it was one of their first titles....they have been slow at updating some of these.

I also never thought Universal would revisit the transfer in a "new" SE of John Carpenter's The Thing...but they did which gives me hope for Psycho & Vertigo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks