What's new

Where's Dark Horizons? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Don't know if this is the proper forum, but:
Anyone know the status of Dark Horizons? I couldn't get in today (and, perhaps yesterday as well). Moving, closed, or just temporarily down?
Also, this is really outside the realm of HT, but does anyone know what happened to Sgt. Hulka's site (gaming related)? I'm guessing it was the victim of Stomped's problems, but surely the Sarge put his site on another server.

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Yeah, it has been down for the past two days. This happens sometimes on the DH site. If it's not back up by Friday, it will undoubtedly be back up by Monday...that site doesn't stay down for very long. :)
------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

Rob T

Screenwriter
I think it's down again.
frown.gif

Rob T

Screenwriter
AICN says that DH is currently down due to server problems, but Garth has set up a temp site.
heres the address: http://www.geocities.com/darkhorizons_au/
from Dark Horizons
SERVER DOWN PROBLEMS
Friday, October 12th 2001
The DarkHorizons.Com server is temporarily down - nothing serious folks, more an annoyance out of my control than a real problem. The page has been playing up since Thursday morning US time, went back up for a few hours on Friday morning and then went down again that evening. The news page with Friday's update has been temporarily moved here for the weekend. The main site should be back up and working (hopefully) by mid-Monday US time and totally fixed up by Tues/Wed. Sincerest Apologies for the problems but I'm doing the best I can to try and get it fixed ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks