What's new

Where to get UK Imports? (1 Viewer)

Flasshe

Agent
Real Name
Rog
Does anyone know a reputable online retailer who sells imported UK games? If it's a UK (or other foreign) retailer, they would have to ship to the US. Amazon UK won't ship video games here.

Specifically, I'm looking for a copy of the Game Boy Advance game Thunderbirds: International Rescue, which has not been released over here and probably never will be. I assume there's no problem with playing UK GBA games on a US GBA. Please let me know if I'm wrong...

I've checked eBay, etc. but haven't turned up any copies for sale/auction.

I'd search the forum, but the search function seems to be down at the moment.

Thanks in advance! --Rog

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Gameplay.com - largest independent mail order place in the UK. Very reliable & very experienced with shipping outside the UK.

Unfortunately they don't have that particular game on their website! In fact, I doubt many places will - it's approx 16 months old and didn't sell well at all. I know Chipsworld claim to have it in stock, but I don't know if they ship to the US.

I assume there's no problem with playing UK GBA games on a US GBA. Please let me know if I'm wrong...
You're correct. Occasionally, there's multiplayer games that won't link up with carts from another region, but that's not an issue in this case I imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks