What's new

Where to find REZ? (1 Viewer)

KyleK

Second Unit
I have heard many good things about this game, and finally decided to get it. However a quick search turned up no internet retailers that have it. I have a DC and PS2 so either version is ok. Can anyone point me to a site that carries it?
Kyle

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Try your local Hollywood Video if you have one... They've been reputedly selling them off for $9.99.

Philip_S

Stunt Coordinator
Try ncsx.com or videogamedepot.com. They probably have the DC import, VGD may have the PS2 version.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Kyle,

I have a copy of REZ I would trade for a newer Xbox or PS2 game, PM me if you are interested.

I enjoyed REZ, but it didn't quite grab me like it did other folks here. No reason to keep it around, so if you have something new to trade for it just let me know (like Vice City, Sly Cooper, Hitman 2, etc.)

-Joe

KyleK

Second Unit
Shoot, forgot I started this thread :b
Sorry Joe, I just got my PS2 and don't have any games that I want to trade just yet.
Anyway, I checked Hollywood and they didn't have it(actually a GameCrazy inside a Hollywood). The two sites that Phillip metioned have it, but they are pretty spendy and I don't have a mod chip for my DC.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Kyle :D

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Kyle: In my estimation, it would be worth your while to go buy Sly Cooper for $39 and send it to Joe for his copy of Rez.

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I said when this game came out that it was going to hold its value REALLY well. I actually planned on getting a stockpile of them for later ebaying, but the price never really dropped since only gaming specialty stores seemed to get in. In fact, it was actually pretty hard to find my own personal copy less than a week after release day.

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
I was actually at Best Buy a few months ago, and they had about five copies of Rez left that they were selling for $19.99.

Stupid me spent my money on Simpson Road Rage instead...

Brian Ruth

Supporting Actor
Seeing the outrageous eBay prices ($95 and up) makes me wish I bought this game when my local Best Buy had them....

DwightK

Second Unit
Look around in the stores in your area. I was bopping around the mall today and the used game store had a new copy of Rez for 39.
EB wouldn't take the $50 rebate as a prepay for Zelda. had to do the $15 and hang on to the rebate check thing till the game comes out. That is piss poor. In fact the store geeks had never seen one of those rebates (from this falls special).
The fun of gaming;)

ChrisV

Second Unit
The local Toys R Us has lots of new copies of Rez for $70, so they're still out there. Keep looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks