What's new

Where is my SVS? (1 Viewer)

Richie-C

Agent
Guys, I am getting very impatient waiting for my new SVS. Does anybody know what the heck the delays are? I thought the Amps were delivered and products would start shipping last week. I have yet to be notified of my PC Plus shipping, has anybody else on here received their SVS.
Seems like SVS should throw in some goodies when they finally ship due to the delays we have encountered.:frowning: :frowning:

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Why I just received one today by mistake. It was sent to Richie-C. :D :D Just being a HAM.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Richie,

No delays really, we're pumping them out as fast as we can. Feel free to drop us a note and we can probably give you are fairly accurate ETA.

The first few days of PC-Plus pre-orders (remember, order numbers do not correspond very well to total orders at all, there are all manner of variations) were pretty stunning. If we mess up your particular order somehow maybe we give you a freebie ;^), but we've been pretty up front about the fluid nature of the PC-Plus shipping schedule from that start I think. Either way you won't have to wait much longer.

I promise the wait will be worth it.

Ron

Brian Burgoyne

Second Unit
Richie, while you're waiting, you might want to get some blue tack or poster putty and attach to anything in your house that might vibrate! Pictures on the wall, pottery, lamps, you name it, it will rattle.

Richie-C

Agent
OK, I will start gluing down all of the breakables. Maybe that will keep me busy and my mind off of the Sub I am dying to use!!!
Ron, thanks for the reply and yes I agree that you guys have been upfront with posting the status. Just a little antsy you know.
:D

Tommy_W

Grip
WOOHOOO!!! I just got my confirmation number! :D I should be getting my pc+ in next mid next week. It will actually be here sooner than my speakers!

James Edward

Supporting Actor
It IS worth the wait. I got serial# 0005 yesterday, and have been playing with my my 25-31 PC Plus ever since. It replaced my 20-39PC (no slouch either).
I had wanted more 'slam' and punch and boy did I get it. I don't feel I should give much in the way of a review comparing the two subs, since they are tuned to different points, and are of different series. But I can say this- the original 20-39PC held its own quite nicely- differences only showed up at extreme volume levels. The 25-31 Plus is absolutely effortless at high volume. I never once thought- "maybe I should turn it down." It cranks.

Richie-C

Agent
Well I took Ron's suggestion and called SVS to find out when my sub would be shipping and the guy told me it would be shipping either today or tommorow. Yahooooo!!!!
Now I will be tracking this puppy in so that I make sure that someone is home when the UPS man delivers. Can't wait until I feel my room come alive and my walls shaking!:D :D
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Geno

Supporting Actor
oh sh*t I almost didnt read the "alive and my walls shaking! :):)" part. that makes it a whole new statement :) LOL
edit, I guess it depends on your screen resolution and window size though. my bad

Robin Casady

Agent
Got my 25-31 PC+ on Thursday. I've got a large odd-shaped room with openings to the kitchen and dinning room. An ancient Velodyne F-1000-B coudn't handle it. With the speakers set at 75db, the Velo could only get to about 65db. No problem with this SVS. I've got the Outlaw 950 set with the sub at -7 (out of 12) and the Bash amp gain is set to 50% (straight up) and the sub is running about 5db hot. I fear for the structure of my house. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks