What's new

Where is Me and Orson Welles? (1 Viewer)

Brandon_D

Stunt Coordinator
It's been since Novemeber! Anyone know what the holdup is for Me and Orson Welles on blu-ray/dvd?

GMpasqua

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
Loved this film, too bad it never got a wide release. I thought Warner Bros was going to release it on DVD/Blu-ray sometime in August, but things change

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Cop Out has a trailer for this as coming soon, to DVD.

Vincent-P

Second Unit
I've heard a rumour that Warner will release a bare-bones type edition, possibly DVD only, & then later, Criterion will be releasing the film.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
[COLOR= #000000]Warner Home Video has made an deal with Target to make the DVD release of ME AND ORSON WELLS a Target exclusive on 8/17. It is just a standard DVD release and does not indicate a Blu-ray release. I would guess that [/COLOR]regular release would be a few months latter along with a Blu-ray.S

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Originally Posted by ahollis

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Warner Home Video has made an deal with Target to make the DVD release of ME AND ORSON WELLS a Target exclusive on 8/17. It is just a standard DVD release and does not indicate a Blu-ray release. I would guess that [/COLOR]regular release would be a few months latter along with a Blu-ray.S

How do you know that, also bold and really big font there.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Still wondering how you came about that info. Anyway I have a rental copy of the DVD andcwatching it now.
I wish there where more movies with Welles as "character".

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
In the Target ad yesterday they listed the DVD as being available this week as a store exclusive.

No Blu-Ray.

As a Richard Linklater fan since SLACKER, this has got to be one of the worst releases of his films. It was barely released theatrically, and now quietly being released on DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks