Thomas
I got a 9:

Minion of Media Mastery
Serious student of useless knowledge but there's room for improvement

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Well, I know all of these people, but I've seen very few of the movies provided. I don't know how else they could have done the game, but I couldn't do it this way. For example, yes, I know Keith David. He's a guy I would describe as "the guy from They Live!" But, I've never seen the movies they had listed for him, so it just became a matter of guessing which one he was in.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Yeah, that's a problem I was having as well. Knowing the actor, but not the films they referenced.

Jason

Brad E

Second Unit
I got 6 but guessed 2 right. I suck, but I did recognize them all, just couldn't place them.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
They should have just asked for their names. That could have been a challenge for the average person. I did poorly because they didn't list movies I've seen. I always think of Keith David as either the bad wig guy in Barbershop, or the crazy guy from Men At Work. And Dan Hedaya was great in Blood Simple. And Clint Howard? He's been in every Ron Howard-directed movie, yet does a decent enough job.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

Agreed. I remember Keith David from The Thing, Lane Smith from From The Earth To The Moon and V (OK, that's TV and not movies), Clint Howard from just about every Ron Howard movie etc, but I haven't seen a fair number of the various movies they offered as options.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
I got a 9:

Minion of Media Mastery

Serious student of useless knowledge but there's room for improvement

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks