What's new

Where can i buy dvd cases (1 Viewer)

Rick Salt

Grip
Headline says it all i think. Just wondering if anyone knows where i can buy empty cases for my recorded dvd's instead of the cd jewel cases that most of them come with.
Thanks

dannyB

Stunt Coordinator
Ugh, so I can't post the exact URL (not enough posts), but I found this site which sells the real Amaray single keepcases for not too bad a price:

w w w.sleevetown.c o m/dvd-case.shtml

Take out the spaces, obviously. ;)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Here's another place

DVD cases

I haven't used them, but they caught my eye because their thinline DVD cases allow inserts. Not all thinline DVD cases do.

Regarding Best Buy it may be best to check your local store. Inventory varies from location to location. My particular store doesn't have a very good selection of DVD cases.

Some folks have indicated having success with finding cases at Comp USA. Again, I found a skimpy selection there.

I even checked out a local Office Depot. Nothing there.

Good luck.

Steve

Nathan McMahan

Stunt Coordinator
Rick,
If you are looking for cases, I have a plethora. I put all my DVD's in thin-paks so I've got several hundred empty pristine cases. Just pay for shipping and a couple of bucks to pack 'em up and run 'em to the post office. I can ship them media mail and they are boxed up in lots of 30. I think there is also a case or two of 70. I also have some of the old style doubles (Fox's 5 star sets (gray/silver) Disney vaults (white) and Star Trek Special Editions (black).

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
Nathan!

I did the same - I need to unload these things ASAP - they are filling my office up!

Anyone else, lemme know - all you have to do is pay for the shipping...

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks