What's new

Where are my Iron & Wine fans? (1 Viewer)

Matt Fisher

Second Unit
I've been listening to Our Endless Numbered Days and The Creek Drank The Cradle on my minidisc for about 2 weeks straight now and I can't get enough of Sam Beam's vocals. This music is about as relaxing as it can get, such great little melodies. Also just found out they're doing a little tour around the country, and their last stop is here. Any other I&W fans out there?

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
*raises hand* here!

I just bought his new EP, Woman King a few days ago... :emoji_thumbsup:

James Corey

Stunt Coordinator
I popped for the vinyl of "Our Endless Numbered Days".... an amazing and beautiful album.

I haven't heard the ep that preceded it, but someone who has it told me it was pretty much a lo-fi affair.

NP:Woman King (if I can find it here in my town)

Matt Fisher

Second Unit
I really need to get a turntable one of these days, I feel like it's a different listening experience listening off vinyl. I&W is very quickly becoming my default listening music while doing work, such nice stuff.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
The creek drank the cradle is SERIOUSLY lo-fi... sounds like he took a tape recorder and recorded it in his house (which i think remember reading he did)...

Woman King is quite good... more elaborate than "OEND", where OEND had very little background instruments, woman king has more, not as simplistic as OEND

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks