When will there be a DMB DVD-A or SACD

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nick L, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Nick L

Nick L Second Unit

I happen to be a huge Dave Matthews Band fanatic, but putting that aside. I think a Dave Matthews Band hi rez disc would be a huge seller. They have so many popular songs for the casual listener and even more lesser known or lesser heard songs for those of us who have hear them all. I would love to see it be a studio album, but a live show would not necessarily be a bad choice. Perhaps it could be Crash or Before These Crowded Streets, that would be just incredible! I don't think we'll see anything for a while, but its late and I started dreaming early. Hi Rez DMB, how could you go wrong?

Nick L

2. Rachael B

Rachael B Producer

Rachael Bellomy
    Nick, since hi-rez is just a drop a drop in the ocean so far you could argue that a 100 artists deserve a release. I'll cross my fingers for you though. Best wishes![​IMG]

3. James E

James E Stunt Coordinator

Nick,
    i know it isn't what you really want but there is a dvd of videos available The Videos 1994-2001. And looking for a link i stumbled over a concert dvd,[​IMG] (no wander i'm always broke[​IMG]) i know the video dvd sounds good(uncompressed pcm).

james

4. Frank_Ber

Frank_Ber Agent

Is the "The Videos 1994-2001" DVD in 5.1 or stereo? I have to check this DVD out.

Just check your link and it is 5.1. YAY! Thanks.

5. James E

James E Stunt Coordinator

just wanted to add the 5.1 mix is DD and sounds a bit thin[​IMG],
    the pcm is stereo and is the best version of Too Much i have heard.[​IMG]

james