What's new

When not to feed wildlife :-) (1 Viewer)

KyleS

Screenwriter
LOL I was just about to ask what the big deal was and then I noticed what the two Wallabies were doing. :b

KyleS

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Funny, but it looks fake. That and do you think the wallabies would not have been threatened and stopped or attacked the child? Although I don't know much about wallabies maybe they are extremely docile and tame. Id be pretty pissed of is some kid came in while I was.....

KyleS

Screenwriter
maybe they are extremely docile and tame
Dont know about how docile they are but I did have one attack me a little bit when I lived in Australia and it was a supposedly tame one (in a Theme park). Though it was kind of cute when he was hitting my hands with his little arms but not when he started chasing me around and kicking me :)
Guess he was just irritated with all of the people and finally had had enough.
KyleS

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Guess he was just irritated with all of the people and finally had had enough.
Not being a traditionally domesticated creature they probably get sick of people bothering them all day. Where you where at did the animals have a "save zone"? At the local zoo in my hometown the petting zoo animals had two areas that they could go between easily. One was open to the public and the other was closed off. Our wallabies where not in the petting zoo though.

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
James, Allan,
Please explain why you think the photo looks fake.
I examined it in Photoshop and there are no telltale artifacts of a cut-n-paste job. Even when a picture is reduced, they will be very visible when the photo is converted to lab color.
Andy

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Im not a expert, but the layering and the focus seems to be off. Everything looks to flat. Plus there are no visible shadows. Although that could just be the lighting depending on what time of day it was. IHMO of coerce.

James Q Jenkins

Stunt Coordinator
Just looks fake that's all. Maybe I've seen so many internet fakes that I can't accept anything even remotely bizzare as real any more. :) The kid looks (very well) pasted on to me (there's no shadow for the kid, but there is for everything else in the photo).
Here's a better copy:
Link Removed

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
I've seen this one before. The best caption I've seen to it was:
"Not now kid, I'm busy."

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
I, too examined it in Photoshop. It appears legit to my eyes. When zoomed in I saw no hint of a cut and paste job.
That is not to say that the picture is 100% legit, I could be wrong. :) If it is a fake, it's a darn good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks