What's new

What's your favorite Hamburger Helper flavour? (1 Viewer)

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
My favorite is the Tomato Basil Penne, which I made once with Italian Sausage instead of Hamburger with interesting results.

I also like the Cheeseburger Macaroni and Stroganoff ones as well. In fact, I had some of the Stroganoff one for dinner tonight. As a single guy, those things work great because they re-heat so well, so I can get at least two meals out of each one...

The Chicken Helper, Chicken Fried Rice is also a big favorite of mine.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
When do you guys eat these after they're done cooking? Do you eat them while it's hot and saucy? Or do you wait until the pasta soaks up the sauce? Anyone besides me eat it cold the day after?

~T

Tim Fennell

Stunt Coordinator
The sodium content of Hamburger Helper is off the charts. I could eat the whole box and it is supposed 4-5 servings each over 1000mg of sodium...

troy evans

Screenwriter
Seems like anything halfway good has either too much salt, sugar or fat. Oh well.....whatcha gonna do. I eat pretty healthy on a regular basis thanks to my girlfriend. However, one must indulge ones self now and then. The trick is not to over do it.....Yeah...that's the trick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks