What's new

whats up with teamxbox.com (1 Viewer)

shane_watson

Stunt Coordinator
ive tried to access thier site for two days now..if anyone has any info on this let me know..... p.s. im chosen for beta testing!

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
One - I hate you (nothing personal - just jealous you got picked! :) )
Two - Can't get their either. You can't even look up the domain. I looked up the domain name in whois, and the registration info all looks bogus (address, phone etc.) hmmm..

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I believe they are switching hosts so will be out for a probably a week according to them. Their messageboards were probably the slowest on the internet.

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Most likely some type of upgrade. They were getting numerous complaints about how slow the sight was. And it was!

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Yes, it sure is lonely without TeamPopUp around. Great site, but man I got tired of clicking closed all the Orbitz and Classmates and other popups every time I clicked a link there!

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Right before the Xbox was released, the site went down & was subsequently saved by funding from EBgames. Maybe they ran out of funds?

-Dave

James Zos

Supporting Actor
Dave Falasco - you should try a free program like PopUp Killer (if you can find it - the creator quit updating it).
I use the last version of PopUp Killer and it works perfect, killing popups almost as soon as they appear. I've tried similar programs but it works best.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks