What's new

What's up at DVD AFICIONADO? (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know what's the deal with DVD Aficionado being down for the past 2 days? :confused:

Have they gone kaput? (I hope not, because I am really not looking forward to re-cataloguing my 300 titles [lots of people might even have more!])

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Oh damn, I didn't even notice, haven't gotten any DVDs in the mail these past 2 days.
I should have saved all the HTML pages/images to HD like I planned to in case they go down so I could just host them somewhere else myself.

300 titles eh? How about 1300, I'm gona go nuts if they don't comeback, or have some data loss.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I really liked the layout. Initially putting titles in was a bit of a pain, but using the On Order, Wish List features was nice and made things much easier to just transfer titles to Owned. I hope it does "return" (if indeed it has gone offline) as it was useful when I wanted to direct someone to my DVD list rather than going through pains of email and such.

Bruce

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I think there might already be a thread on this, but it's supposed to be back online by Wednesday or sometime at the end of next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks