What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (2 Viewers)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
BUMMER! I had to CANCEL my order for DB Today, :( Yesterday, while taking on supplies at Uncle Wally's I discovered my Motor Scooter had A FLAT TIRE! :eek: The replacement decimated by bank account, so I;ll have to wait until April 14 to get DB (But I'll still gat it, hopefully it will be available then for a better price and/or a BOGO Sale! :biggrin:

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
But...at least you have the money to do it, that's what I always say. And I"m in a similar boat, but it's car tires. About $110 a tire! ...practice what I preach, just keep saying, at least I have the money at least I have... :(

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Yes I will purchase this set sometime in April, which I've declared to be "Little (Stinker) Month". :thumbs-up-smiley: Of the four persons who received my "Little (Stinker) of the (20th) Century"Award three of them have or had Birthdays IN APRIL! They are:

1. Kim Phuc CLS - SL (Certified Little (Stinker) - Stuff of LEGENDS!) Woman's International Little (Stinker) of the Century - April 2.

2. Flavio DaSilva CLS-SL Men's International Little (Stinker) of the Century - April 14

3. Shirley Temple CLS - SL Woman's USA Little (Stinker) of the Century (Deceased Awarded Posthumously - April 23

The Birthday of the fourth person (Roger Woodward CLS - SL, Men's USA Little (Stinker) of the Century) is unknown, but the date that resulted in him getting this award (July 9, 1960) is designated "Serious Thrill Issues Day"! :biggrin: :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Receiving my second paycheck on Saturday, I ordered GI Joe Series 2 Season 2 and GI Joe-Renegades Volume 1. As most of you know, I had ordered some DVDs Four Weeks Ago, but had to cancel the order due to an unexpected Expense that hit me. Two of the Sets Season 1 of the former and Volume 2 of the latter had already been shipped, so I ordered these two to finish the series. As for the rest of the cancelled order, I'll have to wait until April because I have a bigger fish to fry between now and then. :biggrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks