What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Radioman970 said:
The Complete Red Green Show.
- deepdiscount had this listed at about $170. I went ahead and ordered last night. They already got the money off my card. oh yeah... ...
Canceled. :( DD doesn't know there's a huge different in "5 to 10 Days" and "backordered". They think it's the same thing. Analogy: Doctor tells you you have a bad disease and have 5 to 10 months to live OR doctor tells you your last day is indefinite but you'll probably die. Bottom line: If the thing costs a lot (this was $170) bill my CC when you have the item to send to me. And why does it take such a short time to bill my card and such a long time to remove it? :blink:

With that big one gone, ordered these I was really wanting:
Robert Kline: The HBO Specials 1975 to 2005
Big John Little John Complete Series. (hope my memory is jarred since I don't remember it in the least)

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
The pilots for The Outsider, with Darren McGavin and Brock's Last Case, with Richard Widmark. Only The Outsider became a series, unfortunately lasting just one season.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I haven't been around lately... lot of changes in my life. Recently dropped my daughter off to college... moved from Maryland to Kentucky... and started a new job. So haven't had the time to post much in the last couple months. Here is what I have gotten since I moved... in the order I got them...

- Mike & Molly: Season 2
- Pretty Little Liars: Season 1
- Happy Days: Season 1
- Who's the Boss: Season 1
- True Blood: Season 5
- Charmed: The Complete Series
- Beauty and the Beast: The Complete Series
- The Walking Dead: Season 3
- Vampire Diaries: Season 4
- 2 Broke Girls: Season 2
- JAG: Season 10 (Final Season)
- NCIS: Season 10
- Dexter: Season 7
- Pretty Little Liars: Season 2
- Dexter: Season 8 (Final Season)

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
The Jack Benny Program: The Lost Episodes, just to see what the fuss is all about concerning the remastering issues with this set.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Courtship of Eddie's Father S1-3 (finally picking up this Holy Grail of mine)
Shazam! Complete Series. (replacing a fan made copy with the real deal, also a Holy Grail)

Took a chance on DD. Their price was nearly $20 cheaper for all this than oldies.com and even more less compared to amazon. Everything said "IN STOCK" so we'll see.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Bonanza - S5
McHale's Navy - S4 (another complete!)
Arthur C. Clark Collection - Contains: Mysterious World, Mysterious Universe, and World of Strange Powers

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Davey & Galiath 50th Anniversary sets, Vol 1-6 and Vol 7-12. About $10 each for the 2 sets now at amazon. $20 total, and 12 DVDs. I just assumed this was the same thing as the all in one complete set which is about $45 and also 12 DVDs. (answering my own question after a visit to the official web site, yep they are the same...goody goody!)

Dennis the Menace Season 3 and 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks