What's new

Whats the best? (1 Viewer)

kevinmuff

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin Breault
If i had all the money in the world
and wanted the best set up, where would i find the best speakers?
what is the best brand? what is the best line of speakers and subs?

corona13

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
michael
hang out in a parking lot, with any luck, some guys in a white van will approach you and offer you the deal of a life time.

buy the whole truck load.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Welcome to HTF, Kevin. In case you didn't catch on, the previous respondants jest at your expense. An easier question might be "What is the meaning of life?", so maybe you should start there instead. Still, you will no doubt get "answers".

flood37

Auditioning
Real Name
Grant Jensen
the 'best' is bassicaly preference.

My dream system would include of a nice pair of Anthony Gallo Reference 3's though.

bassman99floyd

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jimmy
My preference is Bowers & Wilkins Nautilus Diamond's, series 800. They are a WOW! Each speaker costs $7000.00 so they don't come cheap. I have B&W Nautilus 803's, and it truly is amazing to hear sound effects, unique notes or a hidden vocalist that standard speakers can not reproduce. Imagine, a song you've heard hundreds of times, then you hear it thru my system, and you say, I never noticed that voice/instrument before.

Very Impressive...

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
If money were no question, you could just have bands come and play in your living room.

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
Just to be completely clear, there is no such thing as the "best" speakers, "best" processor, "best" CD player, etc. There is only what sounds best to you, personally. That might well be a set of Bose cubes or it might be a $500K system in a room built specifically for listening to the kind of music you like. It might even be a set of Bose cubes in a room built specifically for listening. The only way to find out is to get out and listen. Hopefully to music, as well as equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks