What's new

What's on your Daily Viewing List? (4 Viewers)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'll be seeing Non-Stop in the theater. I plan on watching the latest BD of Enter the Dragon. Also, The 300 Spartans BD is something I'll be trying to fit in this weekend.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
We did Non Stop in the theater today and I've been on an Enterprise S2 kick lately. Spent a lot of time with the series last night and this afternoon. I'm also catching up on regular TV (Arrow, Big Bang, Amazing Race, Modern Family). Tomorrow is The Greatest Movie Ever Sold and hopefully something else.

Blu_rayfan66

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hugh S.
...just arrived from Amazon UK so will be giving them a spin this weekend :)
DSC01996.JPG

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have about six or seven discs on the review slate for next week, but I apart from one I know is now in the mail, I won't see them until next week, so I'm looking at a couple of days of leisure viewing. I want to pull The Black Hole off the DVD shelf to rewatch that (haven't seen it in ages, and since there is discussion about it now on this forum and the HD version was on one of the pay cable channels a couple of weeks ago when I caught about five minutes of it). I want to rewatch Weekend. And I'd like to crack open the shrink wrap on something as yet unopened: Ship of Fools or Coal Miner's Daughter maybe.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I think we found a screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel in the area...so we're doing that tomorrow. I've also got Mysterious Skin coming from Netflix. Chances are I'm going to make a run to the end of Enterprise S2 this weekend, too (8 episodes, plus any extras on those discs). Need to catch up on Arrow, Shield, Big Bang and Parks and Rec, too.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Mike Frezon said:
How about Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Robert?
Yeah, I just loaded up my digital code yesterday from my BD and watched a couple of minutes of it using Vudu. However, I caught it in a movie theater so I prefer to watch something I haven't seen in the last six months.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm debating whether to go catch the new 300 movie at my brand new movie theater complex that has Dolby Atmos. It would be the first film I've seen with a Dolby Atmos soundtrack.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
New BD viewing candidates showed up today. Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, The Blue Max and The Eddy Duchin Story. It will probably be T&L.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks