What's new

What's Left On Your 70's Want List (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
MCCLOUD said:
There are a lot of 1970's Shows I would like to see released! All Seasons of All Shows on My List!CannonBarnaby JonesCade's CountyDan AugustKodiakMCCLOUDIronsideCaribeThe RunawaysMost WantedThe ManhunterBanyonO'Hara US TreasuryLongstreetThe ImmortalThe Most Deadly GameTenaflyProject UFOSwiss Family RobinsonGet Christie Love!MadiganNakiaNashville 99A Man Called SloaneBronkJoe ForresterAmy PrentissThe Blue KnightSargePolice StoryPolice WomanA long list and I probably forgot to include some shows! LOLGod Bless!Robert
I knew I would forget some! Here are Some More!

The DA
Chase
Moving On
Sierra
Petrocelli

bluelaughaminute

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ernie
I'm mainly into sci-fi so thanks to VEI for The Invisble and Warner for Logans Run I've not got many left to obtain.
I recently got The Gemini Man from France which really only leaves The Fantastic Journey for me.
I recorded it on VHS 20 years ago and I'm still making do with those transferred to dvd but I'd prefer dvd quality versions.
Rather annoyingly DD Home Entertainment in the UK signed a deal with Sony several years back for a selection of then unreleased Hammer films along with tv shows like Ivanhoe with Roger Moore , Casey Jones and The Fantastic Journey.
Subsequently the parent company of DDHE hit money troubles and folded . DD did appear to return as Simply Media but the Sony deal died with the parent company so FJ remains unreleased.

Warner Archive is doing a grand job with most of the 70's kids toons I'm after and Sony's MOD release of Ghost Story / Circle of Fear also plugged a gap .
Here in the UK we've Network to thank for releasing everything we would have had on a wishlist 20 years back and plenty more as they dug deeper into the archives than anyone dared hope , but they've also been quite close to the bottom of the barrel at times too.

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
McCloud in a region 1 release is my top desire

We'll see what happens with WKRP, which is also at the top of my list, but it seems like whatever happens is all we will get.

Beyond that, not much, except I would be happy with the other 70s detective shows Cannon and Barnaby Jones being finished.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Chopper One & Firehouse. If they ever got a release I'd snatch em up in a Heartbeat!

Brian McP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
The Bob Crane Show
Future Cop
The Chicago Teddy Bears
The Partners
Getting Together
The Tim Conway Show (1970)

-- all flop shows, some not even getting beyond a complete season, but filled with cult actors and actresses, each with their own fanbase all over the world -- and ideal for dvd-r manufactured on demand sets from the likes of Warner and MGM Archives and others.

And one more -- Henry Fonda in The Smith Family (both seasons)

upperco

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jackson Upperco
THE NEW DICK VAN DYKE SHOW (1971-1974, CBS)
MAUDE (1972-1978, CBS)
THE PAUL LYNDE SHOW (1972-1973, ABC)
CALUCCI'S DEPARTMENT (1973, CBS)
HOT L BALTIMORE (1975, ABC)
FAY (1975-1976, NBC)
DOC (1975-1976, CBS)
PHYLLIS (1975-1977, CBS)
THE PRACTICE (1976-1977, NBC)
THE BETTY WHITE SHOW (1977-1978, CBS)
THE TED KNIGHT SHOW (1978, CBS)
WKRP IN CINCINNATI (1978-1982, CBS)
THE ROPERS (1979-1980, ABC)
ANGIE (1979-1980, ABC)
THE ASSOCIATES (1979-1980, ABC)

Cowboy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
Want these on dvd: Bronk,Cade's County,The Rest of Baretta,McCloud,Police

Woman.Hec Ramsey and all the Abc After School Specials.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
It's a pipe dream but I'd love newly minted HD transfers of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century and Battlestar Galactica on BD. That would be cause enough to invest in a BD player!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks