What's new

What's in your current rotation? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Not what sets you own, but what are you watching right now? I'm cycling between:

Degrassi Junior High S2
Quincy ME S1
Airwolf S1
A-Team S2
Dragnet 1967 S1
Kung Fu S2
Dukes of Hazzard S3
Magnum pi S2

I don't know about you, but I use the "jewel case method." I have seven jewel cases, and I put each current disc in one of them (and one in the player). That way, I can swap discs easily without having to open the packaging all the time.

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
I'm currently watching the first season of Bewitched. I usually just run through the entire season before moving on to the next show.

Dave Jessup

Stunt Coordinator
Ahhh... exactly what we're doing here. Some are both of us, some my wife's, some mine. We'll leave the details a mystery ;)
Jewel cases (or slim case) with the disc in progress:

Batman TAS vol 3 disc 2
Enterprise s1 disc 2
ST DS9 s5 disc 4 (slowly working through this series)
Starsky and Hutch s3 disc 1
Buffy TVS season 1 disc 1
Crusade (B5 follow-up) disc 2
ST TOS s1 disc 2
Hogan's Heroes s1 disc 3

plus Rocky and Bullwinkle set 2, 2002 Twilight Zone, Fractured Flickers, Outer Limits (original series) season 2 all in progress but on shelves in boxes for more occasional viewing.

Awaiting month's end; Twilight Zone (Definitive, 3rd Season) and Twilight Zone (1980s, 2nd & "3rd" season) will go into heavy rotation. ("Igor! More jewel cases!")

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I used to only watch one show until I was finished with that particular box, but then I started having more sets at once. I now like to mix it up. Of course, I'm mainly about the Degrassi right now. I love that show. :b

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
Currently:

DRAGNET '67
DANGER MAN (half-hour version)
DANGER MAN (hour version)
MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 (various seasons)
STINGRAY (Supermarionation)
FRACTURED FLICKERS

Recently completed:

THE SOPRANOS: Season 5
FAMILY GUY: Seasons 1 & 2

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I just finished Season 1 of Scrubs and will probably revisit again in the next few weeks.

As soon as my roomate gets Season 3 of the Sopranos, we're going to sit down and go through all 5 seasons as quickly as possible.

Sports Night and The West Wing get pretty frequent play as well as Simpsons and Futurama.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Finished up RESCUE ME in time to start the new season. Rotating between SOPRANOS 5, POPULAR 2, THE BOB NEWHART SHOW,RENO:911 2, CHARMED, and BLESS ME FATHER at the moment.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I'm currently trying to get through:

Batman: TAS S3
Seinfeld S3
Star Trek: TOS S3
Northern Exposure: S3
Rock & Bullwinkle: S3

I still have not even begun:
Seinfeld: S4
Simpsons: S5
Star Trek TNG: S2
La Femme Nikita: S3 (just got my shipping notice)
Taxi: S2
Lonesome Dove
X-Files: Abduction

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I usually do a rotation of about 4-5 shows at a time. I am currently on the last disc of the last show in my current rotation. I just finished watching:

Felicity - Season 1
Everybody Loves Raymond - Season 1
Six Feet Under - Season 3
Carnivale - Season 1 (only discs 1-3 and I'm not sure I'm gonna continue with the series since it has been canceled and I wasn't that attached to it)

Then I'm gonna watch all of "Rescue Me" so I can watch the current season.

The next rotation is gonna be:

Angel - Season 4
America's Next Top Model - Cycle 1
Bewitched - Season 1
Felicity - Season 2
Firefly - Complete Series
Family Business - Season 1 (trying this one out...might replace it with something else)

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
I'm watching Reno 911: Season 2 because that's like my current favorite television show to watch right now. I still haven't finish watching Married with Children: Season 1 and 21 Jump Street: Season 1 I would like to finish those soon so I buy the rest of the box sets of Married with Children and 21 Jump Street...

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
I'm currently working on:

Buffy Season 7
The Lone Gunmen
Newsradio
The Man Show Season 1 Volume 1

My biggest problem is that I'm watching these with my wife who gets mad if I move along without her. But she's not been in a TV mood lately. So I'm just stuck in limbo. Of course I'm using this time to get caught up on other things I'm watching and I'm considering re-watching Band of Brothers since she has no interest in it. But I'm anxious to finish Buffy so we can get started on Angel Season 4 & 5. I've never seen those, so I'm very much looking forward to it.

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
My current sets include:

The Andy Griffith Show - Season 2
Batman: The Animated Series - Volume 3
Hogan's Heroes - Season 1
Wonder Woman - Season 2
The Best of Tokyo Pig

LaurenceGarvey

Second Unit
Junior's off school, so our weekly lineup is something like this:

Monday: THE SIMPSONS and THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW
Tuesday: WOODY WOODPECKER SHOW and THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW
Wednesday: "Anything Can Happen Day" with 1/2 hour of cartoons from Disney Treasures or Thunderbean and 1/2 hr. sitcom, incl. THE JACK BENNY SHOW, STINGRAY, THE LONE RANGER, etc.
Thursday: ROCKY & BULLWINKLE and THE MONKEES
Saturday morning: PEEWEE'S PLAYHOUSE
Sunday: THE BOB NEWHART SHOW and GREEN ACRES.

Alan Lee UK

Stunt Coordinator
Currently getting through:
Friends s8, Cheers s4, Sports Night, That 70's Show s2, South Park s5, Dilbert, Frasier s4, Bob Newhart s1, Sanford & Son s3, Three's Company s2, The Sweeney s3, Auf Wiedersehen Pet s1, Hammer House of Horror.

I've got the scheduling down to a fine art, I watch one episode per week of most of those, one every two weeks of the shorter series.

S & S s3 finishes this week, to be replaced by Dick Van Dyke s3. I'm making sure that a gap in the schedule appears by the end of July to make way for MTM s2.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Well, I finished off Degrassi, to my regret. Now I have to wait until September for more of it.

If this thread by any chance becomes an ongoing thing, I wonder how it should be handled. Don't worry, I won't update every time I'm done with a show except for the above. :) Maybe the shows initially listed could serve as that rotation, and when those are finished, a new rotation could be listed.

Anyway, the Degrassi thing made me realize something. Most of the TV sets I buy are hour-long shows, but it's kind of nice to have a 30 minute show I can just throw on and watch quick. I'll have to study on this theory a bit, since I usually end up watching at least two episodes anyway. ;)

Jonathan_Clarke

Second Unit
Right now it's:

Seinfeld S4
Batman animated Series Vol. 3
X Files S7
Star Trek:TNG S1-7

I'm not watching any of these in order, however.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I just finished watching News Radio. I am going to go back and finish the 1st season of Bob Newhart.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks