What's new

What's happening to me? (long) (1 Viewer)

Terry Flink

Stunt Coordinator
It started last year when I needed to replace an aging Adcom amplifier. As I began "shopping" around in various forum and review sites, I found high praise for a company I never heard of...Outlaw. Curious, I went to their website and found exactly what I was looking for in the Model 750 but this was an online-only company. In the back of my mind was that sage advice, "ALWAYS listen before you buy." The reviews were too good and I could return the amp within 30 days if I wasn't satisfied. I took the plunge and ordered the amp. I had never been so satisfied with a product or a company until...
I needed to replace an aging Def Tech subwoofer. Once again I find a barrage of praise for a company I have never heard of...SVS. Well, it worked well with the Outlaw Amp so I ordered the 20-39CS (to be powered by my aging Adcom amp) from another online-only company. I have never been so satisfied with a product or a company until...
I need to replace my aging Canton/KEF speakers. There is this little company in Thailand I had never heard of...nOrh. I now have the 4.0 Video System in ceramic on order and patiently await their arrival...
Will I ever "shop" in the real world again?

ShaneH

Stunt Coordinator
I just placed my toothpaste order fromLink Removed , hehe congrats on the gear, good to see your happy with your purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks