Whatever Lucas can do we can do BETTER.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Alessandro, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Alessandro

Alessandro Stunt Coordinator

This thread has been created for those people that OBVIOUSLY think that they can do a better job than what Lucas has done. So this is the thread where you can tell the world how you can do better than what Lucas has done over the years and don't forget to mention the Library of Congress while you're at it. THE RULES: 1)Let your creativity shine. 2) Don't harass or badger other cause they don't agree with your ideas. NOTE** This thread is for those who think that they can do a better job than what Lucas has done.

2. Alessandro

Alessandro Stunt Coordinator

As for me i would not change one thing that Lucas has done i got hooked on Star Wars way back in 1983... From the majestic settings and music to the amazing characters he has created. And if Lucas decided to do another trilogy i am all for it.. The Movies have been transferred to Blu wonderfully and if there is a future release on Blu than i am all for it.. And so will the rest of you people... We :patriot: :tu: Lucas....

3. Ricardo C

Ricardo C Producer

You can certainly troll better than any of us.

4. robbbb1138

robbbb1138 Second Unit

I'm sure there's something I can do better than he did. Everyone has a special purpose.

5. SilverWook

SilverWook Cinematographer

Bill
    If Steve Martin can find his special purpose, anyone can! :D