What's new

What would you like to see from Twilight Time next? (1 Viewer)

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure CITY OF LOST CHILDREN has come up, but what about the WINGS OF DESIRE sequel, FARAWAY, SO CLOSE! (the exclamation point is part of the title, honest)? Neil Jordan's THE END OF THE AFFAIR is shockingly good, too.

Perene

Auditioning
Real Name
Perene
ahollis said:
Most of those are owned by Warner's and Universal so they are out of the contest since TT does not have an agreement with those companies. HUD, The Land That Time Forgot, The People That Time Forgot are with companies that work with TT.
Just watched The People That Time Forgot on Netflix and am surprised this movie was never released on Blu-ray. Image seems to be in good shape, so what's the holdup?

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Nothing, everyone knows Kino has The People that time Forgot, its just too painfully obvious. But maybe they have some stuff that they are working on for it.

I was thinking maybe Twilight Time could have No Way Out with Sidney Poitier since theyve licensed a couple of movies he starred in

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
David Steigman said:
Nothing, everyone knows Kino has The People that time Forgot, its just too painfully obvious. But maybe they have some stuff that they are working on for it.

I was thinking maybe Twilight Time could have No Way Out with Sidney Poitier since theyve licensed a couple of movies he starred in
I think my original post was before Kino made that announcement. I was sh they could have doubled featured them.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Oh I was referring to Perene's comment above mine. Anyway I, along with other are 100% sure they have it and will be announced sooner or later.

Too bad MGM doesnt have Warlords of Atlantis otherwise Im sure Kino would snag that one too..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks