What's new

What would you do? (horror related) (1 Viewer)

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
But, if someone was stupid and walked by one of the zombies, and it pricked him... Another damn zombie outbreak!

todd s

Senior HTF Member

In the movie "Winter of the Dead" linked to in the Zombie appreciate thread (in the movies section). This is discussed.

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
I'm "reviving" this thread to make a recommendation.

Only citrus will keep you from getting scurvy. So, you'd have to somehow keep a store of frozen orange juice.

BACK! BACK FOUL HELLION!

MC

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I figure chainmaile over motorcycle leathers + full face helmet would make you fairly bite proof until they overwhelmed you and wrestled your gear off. Plus is not bullet-proof, good if your formerly armored friends are now chainmaile wearing zombies!

*But if your planning on holding-out for any length of time you'll need a way to zombie-fence enough farmland to grow some crops.... gonna eat all the frozen peas eventually. (This is less important in a 28 Days Later scenario)

*Wind turbines!
*Fortified castle! The 'Norman Keep' from Castlemagic.com should be zombie proof.... only need $1.5million to build one. And the turbine for power. And a supply of food already inside.

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser

I'd do that even if it wasn't a great massacre of zombies! :D

I love your spelling mistakes! :D

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I should head to Baltimore.... Fort McHenry.

With regards to Zombies swimming. Its discussed a lot in The Zombie War book. And they can't swim. But, since they don't drown. The just float or walk under water.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
How long to canned vegetables last? The fresh produce would get nasty pretty quick but house-by-house scanvenging should net several hundred thousand cans of food for every good-sized city.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Find lots of guns. Then find a rough terrain vehicle and since Im in NY head north and dont stop.

Low population snow towns or even the mountains way up north = less zombies to deal with.

Snows everywhere. No shortage of water. You can fish, hunt etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks