What's new

what to look for in a RPTV (1 Viewer)

Tom Heim

Auditioning
I am starting to research rptv's I know I want a HD set and I want 16x9 aspect,50"-57" and I will want to budget around $2500 I probably will not buy a new set till the beginning of 2004 so this is going to give me time to learn what is a good deal and what isn't.

Thanks
Tom

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Since your purchase is still a long way off, I'd suggest trying to follow the various frequently repeating threads on "what to buy" as well as threads that ask specific questions, IF you can spare the time.

There will be new models out by the time you're ready to buy, so your specific choices may vary somewhat anyway. Do keep an eye on deals from circa Thanksgiving weekend through end of 2003. That's probably the best time to get a good deal.

And oh, definitely check out the Keohi site, if you haven't already. It's here:

http://www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/index.htm

_Man_

Tom Heim

Auditioning
Thank you Man for the site link I am sure I will be spending quite a bit of time there. Also thanks Neil for moving my post I noticed after I posted it would have been better off in the display forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks