What's new

What to do with my sports cards? (1 Viewer)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Anyone know any wholesalers, shops or individuals looking to buy a collection of hockey cards? I started collecting them in my teens from 1982 until about 1992. Anyhow, they no longer interest me, they aren't going to have any appreciation in value and (most importantly) they take up space! This isn't a small collection. I'm talking 20,000+ cards. I don't expect to get a bunch of money for them, but I don't want to throw them in the trash either. A year or so ago I thought I'd found the answer in the form of a charitable organization. They worked for a children's hospital and distibuted sports cards to children being treated. Unfortunately, they wouldn't accept more than 100-200 cards, so I was still left with a huge number. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.
patriot.gif

------------------
--Mike
Amazon Hot 100 DVD's

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I recommend, first pull out any truly valuable rookie cards, then with all your commons, make grab bags and either sell them on Ebay real cheap, or hand them out on Halloween instead of candy.
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks