What's new

What to do with my room layout? 5.1? (1 Viewer)

kaitlyn2004

Auditioning
Real Name
Kaitlyn
This is my room layout:
penil.png
The red are the two couches. The green is where the TV would be. It's not EXACT placement but you get the idea :) I currently have a 2.1 setup. Sony STR-DG800 receiver Polk Audio R300 x2 Polk Audio PSW10 subwoofer What do you guys thing I should do? A 5.1 would be nice as I like the rear sounds, but the layout doesn't exactly make that all that feasible from what I understand... Should I go to 3.1 and get a center channel? I don't know what to do... please help! :)

winniw

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Reed
Wow... that's awkward. There is no sweet spot for anyone, anywhere. Can you float these sofas, side-by-side, in the center of the room, facing the TV?

Eric Nordstrom

Auditioning
Real Name
Eric Nordstrom
I have the same deal . Only my "room" is more of a octogon shape,sucks-but it is what it is. I can't wait to move! Until then I'll just have to deal with it. I think if I were you I would get a matching center ch. for now and worry about rear or side later.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks