What's new

what should i do? (1 Viewer)

KiairaLittle

Auditioning
Real Name
KiairaLittle
We'll I just got some mail from them and its telling me that I just won $2,000,000.00...in cash cash...all I need to do is send them $11.98...in cash and wait to claim my prize..WHAT SHOULD I DO……?????

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by KiairaLittle

We'll I just got some mail from them and its telling me that I just won $2,000,000.00...in cash cash...all I need to do is send them $11.98...in cash and wait to claim my prize..WHAT SHOULD I DO……?????

Just send them a note telling them to take the $11.98 off the top and send you $1,999,988.02. What ever you don't find someone in Nigeria to help you turn the $2 mil into $20 mil and don't go buy your new Aston Martin just yet as it is a scam....

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Amazingly people still fall for this scam. Pretty sad. Usually someone older, but still often have family and never admit what's going on until way to late.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Jim Mcc

This cant be a serious post.
I thought that at first and then I did some checking. We just reindexed the site and we are now one of the top search results in Bing for "what should I do". This is also why a lot of other older off topic threads are all of a sudden generating reponses. I hope that its not, but in case like Stan I didn't want someone to fall for a scam. Since there was no obvious spam intent (I just won $2 mil in this lottery and you can too by entering here....) I decided to let it stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks