What's new

What...no midnight Matrix reloaded showing???!!! (1 Viewer)

Dennis Pagoulatos

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dennis
Thanks Thomas, my bad! :) DMR :)

I'll probably catch it on IMAX to see how "good" they can make it look...but I'll be watching it in the OAR several times before that! :)

-Dennis

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
Official Studio Play-off for Matrix:Reloaded:

Theatres are cleared to start showings at 10pm 5/14.
Midnight shows have been cleared if theatres wish them.

Full day schedules begin 5/15.

Imax Locations open on 6/6.

Dugger

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Yesterday I got my tickets for the 10pm 5/14 show of Matrix Reloaded.

Now to all of you who are going to the 10pm show, what time are you going to start showing up at the theater?

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I have a ife in tow (who's not too thrilled), but I plan on being there about two hours erly. It's a group of 4, and I want decent seats.

Take care,
Chuck

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I'm going to pick up my tix for the 10pm showing on 5/14 tomorrow. I was just at the theater Sunday prebuying X2 and Matrix (noon 5/15) tickets, and the moron clerk told me that there was no early show. I got itchy from reading this thread and decided to call...and sure enough, they are having a 10 o'clock showing.

This same damn thing happened with Star Wars last year. When will these people learn.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Midnight...Matrix...I figure I can post this here too as a reminder.

Fans of The Matrix in Chicago will have a chance to see that movie again in the theater next weekend. At least 2 Loews theaters (there might be more) will be having midnight shows of the first movie on Friday, May 9 and Saturday, May 10.

The two theaters I know about are the 600 N. Michigan (yes, that's its name, but it's located at Oak and Rush, I believe), and Webster Place. My husband and I will be going to the 600 show on the 9th. I need to round my Matrix theatrical viewings off to an even 30. :)

Can't wait for the 14th! (10pm show)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks