What is your favourite DVD/VHS logo?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DisneySwan1990, Feb 11, 2014.

1. DisneySwan1990

DisneySwan1990 Stunt Coordinator

Sagalina Hazzan
    NOTICE: Please keep this post free of visuals, but I have absolutely no problems of you posting a link under the description. My favourites home video idents:All the Disney/Buena Vista logosPolyGram Video 1993 and 1997Alliance Video 1991-2000Carolco Home VideoLive Entertainment 1995-1999Malofilm Video 1986-1999What was yours guys? Reply below!

2. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    Why do you want a thread of favorite images, devoid of images? :huh:

3. DisneySwan1990

DisneySwan1990 Stunt Coordinator

Sagalina Hazzan
    I don't want any images or video, just only words, putting images and/or video content on posts are really annoying, but, however, I have absolutely no problems pitting the links under the descriptions!

4. Josh Steinberg

Josh Steinberg Producer
    Supporter

Josh Steinberg
    I liked the old Family Home Entertainment logo at the beginning of their VHS tapes -- I remember renting "Gumby" videos when I was a wee little one, and this logo began with a starfield and had some cheesy sound effects as one of the stars grew from a tiny dot in the center to engulfing the whole screen - it then changed into the words "Family Home Entertainment" as cheesy 80s music swelled underneath it.