What's new

What is the weirdest Youtube video you've seen? (1 Viewer)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Similar to the "favorites" theme albeit with a slight bend. What is the wackiest Youtube video you have seen. I'll start with this one:
The Netipot
Seems weird to me anyway....

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
How to charge an iPod with Gatorade and an onion.

Then there's "The Furious Little Cinnamon Bun."

There's also the following video that's simply repulsive, called "Cuddle Sticks".
WARNING!!! DO NOT WATCH THE FOLLOWING VIDEO!!! IT'S SICK AND DISGUSTING!!! IT'LL TRAUMATIZE YOU BEYOND BELIEF!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
ChristopherG said:
Similar to the "favorites" theme albeit with a slight bend. What is the wackiest Youtube video you have seen. I'll start with this one:
The Netipot
Seems weird to me anyway....
Heh, I just bought one of these the other day. So far, I'm having a little bit of trouble getting used to it - the water does drain out my other nostril but part of it is also draining down the back of my throat. I guess I need to work on my technique
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Francois,
I watched the first two, weird indeed! I am afraid to watch the third one, perhaps when I get off work....I noticed your comment on that one, I am curious, but I am also one who refuses to watch 2 women one cup and other similar items -

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
This one isn't weird in the same way as the others, but I don't watch many Youtube videos either.

Buzz Foster

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Hehehehe...I don't even remember who showed me that one, but it has always stuck in my mind.

You might recognize a young Ru Paul in it. "Where's the pickle?" "That's the surprise!"

Leanne Marie

Auditioning
Real Name
Leanne
This one, by FAR.
It only gets stranger and stranger the more you watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5SZzFaAZyY&feature=related

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks