What's new

What is the one show you think has been ignored that should be released on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Jeff-Wooten

Stunt Coordinator
For everyone who's said ODD COUPLE, I agree! My Nick at Nite VHS tapes have worn out.

I'd also like to add:

SUPER POWERS: GALACTIC GUARDIANS. The season Cyborg joined the Super Friends and Firestorm. Before Batman: TAS, I thought this was the best looking comic book-related tv cartoon ever. (However, I think a release was hinted at in the WB chat transcript.)

ANDY RICHTER CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE. IMO, Right up there with ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT as the funniest sitcom of the decade.

Curtis F

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I would still like to see "Max Headroom". Oh, and "WKRP in Cincinnati", but I know that one's been mentioned a thousand times, and we all know the reasons behind it's holdup.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I really want to see a release of The Fox Hour Of Stars, Shindig! and the animated Beetlejuice cartoon series from the late 80's - early 90's!

Steve_P

Grip
*Saturday Night Live (season sets)
*Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM version)
*Tiny Toon Adventures
*The Woody Woodpecker Show (1999 version)

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
Spin City- If they can put crap shows like Dharma and Greg on DVD, surely they can release a decent show like this.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
I'm glad to see, A&E are starting with Brian Clemens' excellent anthology show "Thriller" in September, been hoping for it for a long time. In the 1970s, British suspense TV rarely were better, thumbs up to A&E. Lots of US guest stars, Donna Mills, Gary Collins, Patrick O'Neal, Bradford Dillman, Andrea Marcovicci, etc.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
The more I think of it, "Second Noah" goes higher and higher on my list. I know it's an unlikely release, especially since it was low-rated and nobody remembers it LOL but it did have James Marsden in it, who is very popular right now. God knows what happened to the rest of the cast??? But it would make a very nice done-in-one boxed set. However, it's owned, I believe by Touchstone/Disney/ABC/whatever and they never put anything on dvd unless it's "Lost" or something... what do you all think? Are there any other Second Noah fans besides me???

LindseyS

Stunt Coordinator
Sister, Sister (there was a rumor by Paramount for this a year or two ago)
Family Ties (also included by Paramount as a possibility)
The Wonder Years (I know, I know, music rights, but how much would I LOVE to see this show as it originally aired?)

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
What about the original Thriller hosted by Boris Karloff? I'm surprised Universal has done nothing with this classic!

Josh_LaF

Agent
Real Name
Josh
In additon to the biggies like "Family Ties" and "The Wonder Years," I personally would love to see some of the shows I remember watching on USA as part of the USA.M. morning comedy block. Shows like "Fired Up!" "The Naked Truth"
and "Veronica's Closet." I would also love to see the recently cancelled "The Inside." "Point Pleasant" got a release, and not "The Inside"? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks