What's new

What has happened to the 'QUANTUM LEAP' release? (1 Viewer)

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
"Speaking of music clearances, remember the one where Sam played "Imagine" for his little sister?"

Yea...talk about a tear jerker!! One of my favorite episodes. Can you imagine(no pun intended) being in his position. What a great episode...what season was that one in?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Chet,

But, he did save his brother's life in a future episode. But, in doing so allowed Al to be captured and spend years as a POW. Which Al forgave him for.

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
All this talk about Quantum Leap is getting me amped up for Season Sets!!! Come on Universal get your $##$ together! I never even knew there was a soundtrack. :)

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
I seem to recall that the female reporter got a picture of Al being led away by Vietnamese, and he was rescued earlier than he otherwise would have been. But doesn't the brother die anyway?

Eric F

Screenwriter
I think we're about 10yrs past spoilers. Lol.

These licensing issues shouldn't exist with Sliders. I wonder what's keeping that?

Nick TH

Auditioning
God I really want this series on DVD. One of my favourites ever!!!

With regards to music rights, I heard that this was the major stumbling block for the series.

I remember an episode where he was a '50s DJ and his female co-host was going to commit suicide. IIRC he played loads of Rock 'n' Roll tunes on that. It was one of my favourite episodes.

What about the one where he was the ginger spotty kid with braces, also in the '50s I think, who had to race the car. That must've had a fair bit of music in too?

Also, the one where he was the kids Grandad and showed him he could play a mean guitar. Anyone remember what song he played? Was it a Hendrix riff??

I didn't know Universal were being sold either. Does anyone know who to and why??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks