What's new

What Happened to the Complete Series of 'The Cosby Show?' (1 Viewer)

MikeMO

Stunt Coordinator
On Amazon.com Best Buy, and Deep Discount DVD, it's all unavailable. Amazon says this is no longer available from the manufacturer. Was there a serious problem, and this is temporarily out of stock, or is this completely OOP? I'd like to have the complete series, but it apparently is no where to be found. Anyone know why? And does anyone own this version?

Thanks.

kemcha

Second Unit
Real Name
Jaref
Same thing that has happened to Northern Exposure, The studio stopped manufacturing it.I believe that 20th Century Fox has done this twice before with the "MASH Complete Series" DVD set.

With TCS, it may be quite a while before it gets back into print. With the outlook of the economy as it is, don't look for it anytime soon.

kemcha

Second Unit
Real Name
Jaref
Hang on. I found it. You can order it from Barnes and Noble:

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/The-Cosby-Show-25th-Anniversary-Commemorative-Edition/Bill-Cosby/e/634991335843/?itm=3&USRI=the+cosby+show

It's currently on sale for 97.99 and you can find ojnline coupons for as low as 10% off on even that sale price. They still have it in stock.

I recommend reading the reviews in that listing before buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks