What's new

What happened to my Pioneer Plasma (505HD)? All I get is a flashing green LED...... (1 Viewer)

PouyaG

Agent
Hello,

As my title suggests I have a Pioneer PDP-505HD Plasma HDTV. We've had it for years and last night we watched a DVD then some TV, and went to bed. This morning I tried to turn on the TV and it makes the typical "snapping" noise a TV makes when it attemps to turn on, except I never get a picture. Ever. The LED on the bottom left which is supposed to be a solid green flashes every few seconds. And the set itself does not respond to any input via the remote or buttons on the set. I cannot fathom what happened :frowning:

Can anyone provide assistance? Thanks in advance

John Royster

Screenwriter
try resetting the TV by unplugging it for a few minutes.

You can also go to pioneer's web site and check the manual. Mine was a flashing red (meaning a malfunction).

PouyaG

Agent
Thanks. My then-girlfriend Josanna Shwee Sen Fah Smith Lewin (also known as Jawwwwzaaaan) prob broke it. Needless to say I dropped her like a bad habit of gurri gurri sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks