What's new

What happened at the Staddon chat? (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Call me foolish, but I have faith that eventually issues regarding music rights will ease up. TV on DVD is getting so huge, so I think (hopefully) that the relevant parties will start to make deals. Someone pointed out (not sure if it is in this thread or not) That in the last Staddon chat before this one, he said it was very unlikely we would be getting "In Living Color" but it is coming out now. I guess we'll see

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I agree, WillG.

The thing is, both parties are missing out on good money if they can't resolve the music rights issues with DVDs. The profits of TV shows on DVD is becoming more recognized.

Matt Harrison

Stunt Coordinator

That's amazing. I would like to meet Dan Lauria, Seems like a down to earth guy. I enjoyed listening to what he had to say on the biography of The Wonder Years that was on TV a while ago.

Just got to keep hoping The Wonder Years gets released eventually.

Bob Black

Stunt Coordinator

What's amazing is "The Towering Inferno" has been showing in Hi-Definition on HDNET Movies this month, and it looks stunning! Yet they can't get over legal issues for a DVD version in 16x9. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks