What's new

What game is currently sucking the life out of you currently? (1 Viewer)

Oscar_R

Second Unit
I'm in class right now, yet I'm fantasizing about leveling my party up in Final Fantasy Tactics.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I'm playing both FFX and Resident Evil at the same time at home. On the train, I've been working on Castlevania and Super Mario World for the GBA. I'm going to pick up Tactics Ogre, as soon as I can find it somewhere.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
World War II Online

Patiently waiting on Panzer Dragoon Orta....its all I can think about everytime I play my Xbox.

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Moto GP for Xbox is currently making me it's bitch and taking up all the free time I don't spend on here. Being a racing fan this has got to be my favorite game for Xbox. For all you normal people who can play FPS and worship Halo this game is my Halo. This game and games like it are why I bought an Xbox. Racing around a track in the rain with rooster tails flying up in my face and water droplets hitting my screen while thunder rolls in glorious DD 5.1 along with my burned music blaring in the background is just gaming bliss. I guess I've grown out of my action and adventure gaming phase so games like this just give me so much joy.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
'Medal of Honor: Frontline' for PS2. I can't get past that fricken 'Eye of the Storm' level on the German dock and it's really pissing me off! :angry:
I always get whacked almost at the very end of the level when Patterson (me) has to drop down this hatch and gets ambushed by lord knows how many Germans! It says in the 'Prima Guide' that I have to hit them with grenades, but as soon as I drop all hell breaks loose and they blast the shit out of me everytime! It doesn't help that I can't seem to find any Medical packs at this area of the level either! :angry:

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
mmm...tactics. that game took a lot of hours from me back in the day (hint-get calculators).

I just finished GTA3, so sort of "between" major games at the moment. Still picking away at Castlevania for GBA (damn hard) and playing through Super Metroid again just for the hell of it. The next big game on the pile is Dragon Warrior 7 though, and I really should finish off Jedi Outcast at some point (stuck on Nar Shadda).

James Zos

Supporting Actor
It's all about Hunter: The Reckoning, baby. Like Shane says, multiplayer is the way to go. First console game I ever got my girlfriend to play. Difficulty ramps up accordingly when you add more players, and right now the giant vomiting Teddy Bear is kicking our asses big time. Which is a good thing, because I hear this is a short single player game, and I want it to last.
Also STILL playing UFC: Tapout (single player) months after I got it. I think I'm the only one on this board who really loves that game though.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Right now I'm playing a few games, old ones new ones, it's all good. GTA 3 is taking up most my time though.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
James, lots of people loved the original UFC. They didn't do anything to improve it for the Xbox though, thus nobody is as interested.

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Yup that's how I felt. Actually I felt they actually took stuff out of the game. Plus those cranberry blood droplets just annoyed the hell out of me and showed me how little they cared about improving the game and made me feel like they were just trying to make a fast buck of me. So I passed.

Andre F

Screenwriter
I'm torn between Hot Shots Golf 3 and Jak and Daxter for my PS2. I'm also playing a game for my PocketPC called Lemonade Inc, very addicting.
-Andre F

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Morrowind for me. I actually haven't gotten around to playing it since Sunday because it's the kind of game I feel more comfortable playing if I don't have any kind of limit on how long I can play, but since it's the weekend again I'll probably stay inside and try to get another few levels out of my character while not getting enough sleep or nourishment :)
That said, my current "quick fix" game is NBA Inside Drive. Nice thing about sports games is that you can always go back to them because you never truly finish them, and I'm in a basketball mood lately (despite not bothering to watch any of the playoffs this year :))

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks