What's new

What Enterprise Episodes do you recommend? (1 Viewer)

Norm

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Norm
What are the best Episodes to bring me up to date, especially the ones needed get me up to the current story line. I have these three so far.

Cold Front
Shockwave Part 1
Shockwave Part 2

I've seen the following,

Broken Bow
Fight or Flight
Strange New World
Unexpected
Terra Nova
The Andorian Incident

Then I stopped watching then started again with these.

Season 2
Singularity
Vanishing Point

2/ 19Future Tense
2/26 Canamar
4/02 "The Crossing"
4/09 "Judgment"
4/16 "Horizon"
4/23 "The Breach"
4/30 "Cogenitor"
5/07 "Regeneration"
5/14 First Flight
5/21 Bounty
5/21 The Expanse

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Screw the current storyline. You've got better uses for your time :)

Actually, you needn't worry - Enterprise doesn't have much episode-to-episode continuity, and what there is is pretty well recapped within the episode. All you really need to be caught up next year is "The Expanse".

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Actually catch up on anything with the temp cold war, andorians, and so forth. Also catch regeneration. Pretty good borg episode.

capt

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
The lack of feedback here is probably due to the fact that most of the posters here are thoroughly disgusted with Enterprise. I guess S1 was a bit better than S2 since it introduced a nifty new ship. :frowning:

Martin.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Season 1 was better. It tried to be somethign different. It was funny and violent. Season 2 has just been rehashes of old plot-lines.

James Davis

Agent
For some reason, for the life of me I can't remember to flip on UPN on Wed. I have liked what I've seen, and hope more people turn around and warm up to the show. I don't know how well viewer ratings were, but didn't TNG, DS9, and Voyager start off very slow?

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Not sure what the ratings were like James, but TNG, DS9 and VOY all had slow starts, in that the first 2 seasons of each show were fairly weak. (Speaking as a long-time Trek-fan, the first couple of seasons of TNG blew.)

Which is why I'm still reserving judgement on ENT. So far though, I've mostly enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks