What's new

What do you want to see at a dealer? (1 Viewer)

NicB

Auditioning
We're getting ready to totally remodel and we're looking for ideas. ANY ideas are more than appreciated, so is there anything you have ever wanted to see at a dealer that just wasn't there? What would be your suggestion for us to implement? Thanks in advance!

ChadLB

Screenwriter
A couple notes:
1) Selection....
Sometimes places have items there but not hooked up. For instance this local Hi Fi shop had all the new NAD gear sitting on a Audio rack but none of them were hooked up. What is the point.
I think shops need to carry more brands of receivers/speakers.
Some of my local shops don't have much to choose from. I am not saying they should carry 10 brands of speakers but maybe at least 5 so one can do some shopping around. The one shop only carries Def Techs for people looking at Entry level systems.

2) Room setups
There should be a room for 2 Channel listening, A room with a widescreen tv/HT setup, and if you carry projectors at least one room if not 2(One for DLP and one for LCD and maybe a 3rd for CRT) with HT setup.
I would think in order to sell the stuff you would have to demo it.
Maybe make one HT room with more entry level stuff and one with more Hi end gear.

I also do enjoy places that have a couple of receivers/speakers in a room so you can do somewhat of a A/B comparison on either.

Just my opinion....

3)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks