What's new

What do those little silica packets do? (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

I thought they grew on cacti, that's why Arizona and New Mexico are so arid.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I thought they grew on cacti, that's why Arizona and New Mexico are so arid.
You are right. They do grow on cacti. Does anyone remember studying the great silica flood which occurred 20 million years ago?

60 - 70 million years ago as the Rocky Mountains were formed many cacti were trapped and encased in rock. The rock perfectly preserved the delicate silica packs which grow on the cacti. Around 20 million years ago a cataclismic event occured which released the water from these packets in an enormous flood which created the Grand Canyon.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Bad idea Mark. Remember, rumour has it they absorb moisture. So the breasts would end up looking like dried-up prunes. ;)

KyleK

Second Unit
Guess what I found in my bottle of allergy medicine! A tiny cylinder labled....Silica GEL!!! Is this some new, more powerful form of silica? I'm afraid to try it, I fear that it might absorb all the water in the universe. Do you think there is any risk of addiction? I must remember the words of Uncle Ben, "with great silica comes great responsiblity." Help me out guys, what should I do with this newfound silica menace?
Kyle:D

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
If silica absorbs moisture, what about silicone?

I had a girl with implant a while back. I got her into my waterbed and during the night the bed sprung a leak. By morning, she looked like Morgana.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Morgans was the big breasted kissing bandit. She'd go on the baseball fields and find a ballplayer and kiss him, and then be led off the field by security. Her bra size was probably 48FFF.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
Where does the silica put the moisture? Are they some sort of gateway to a moisture-laden other world?
Quantum physics theorizes that other dimensions exist simultaneously with us. Theories show that silica is most likely to become a gateway between us and the parallel dimensions. That's why we send the water into it. The water will drown the monsters over in the other dimensions.
Oh, and I support the sock-to-coat hanger theory. Couldn't find any clean socks this morning, and there was a coat hanger laying on the floor in the living room again. Fits the facts! :)

Mark Brewer

Stunt Coordinator
Kyle

The silica with alergy medicine is put up your nose to drain the moisture until the medicine kicks in. Only you have to pull it out after 20 minutes or your brain will dry up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.