What's new

What complete series sets are being released this year? (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I remember hearing a rumor about the complete series of St. Elsewhere being released this year. I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Anyone know what complete series sets are being released this year(including series that lasted only one season).

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I've been wondering if or when we might see complete sets for Frasier, Cheers, Golden Girls, 3rd Rock From The Sun, etc. Some shows seem to finish their run on DVD and just never make it to a complete series set for some reason.

Mr. Papagiorgio

Stunt Coordinator
G.I. Joe, Transformers, Allie McBeal, Farscape, Battlestar Galactica, and It's Garry Shandling Show have or will have complete series sets released this year.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
As late as the end of last year we were hearing about a complete "RIFLEMAN" set coming sometime in '09. I'm a bit doubtful at this point, since the source of info seems to have dried up and no one can get any more details. But boy it would have been a great set, assuming the prints would have been solid.

Gary "can't think of too many things, at least not complete sets I'd be interested in other than the one I mentioned above" O.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Rumor hath it that "Bewitched" is going to see a Complete Series set release here in the US by the end of the year. I'm hoping that it's just not a repackage of the discs that have been released, or if it is, they fix the couple episodes that need to be corrected (ie the Ben Franklin episodes) and add a disc of extras.

Kenneth V

Stunt Coordinator
I'm waiting to hear what the complete series set will be from Time-Life. Hopefully there is one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks